Monday of this week was a gorgeous day. That doesn't happen very often here in the winter. So, we took advantage of it. Josiah & I went outside to try out the new bike he got for his birthday. He was so excited. His birthday was over a month ago, but with all of the traveling & miserable weather, we haven't had a chance to go outside to ride.
This new bike is bigger than his last one & took a few tries to get him used to it...but he did REALLY well. This bike has breaks & he is trying to get the hang of riding & breaking. He had so much fun that we decided to go out again today & ride some more.
Thank goodness that the snow is gone, the fog has lifted & the rain has dried for a least a few days this week!
2 comments:
He looks like such a pro!
Too cute! I love it! He is getting so big! I know he is loving that bike! :) Love you all
Post a Comment