Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I love my two valentines more than anything in the world. I am so blessed!

Since we had church in the AM, we decided to have Valentine's Day after nap time.

We started the fun by opening a valentine Josiah received in the mail from his best friend, Grady. Grady had drawn him a picture, wrote his name & a poem for him. How sweet!

My parents sent me & Dustin a nice valentine's card with money inside. Woohoo!

They gave Josiah a card, too, with money inside. Woohoo for him!

They also sent Josiah a present. He unwrapped it to find 6 more Tag books & a new Lightning McQueen car.

Dustin & I gave Josiah a new Berenstain Bear book & a new VeggieTale video.


Here are all the Valentines we received.


As soon as present time was over, Josiah ran in the kitchen & played with Lightning McQueen.

He then came into the living room to read his new Tag books.


Our tradition every year is to cook a heart-shaped pizza for dinner.


Josiah always loves to see the pizza once it's ready to eat.


After dinner...came dessert. I love Josiah's expression. He was ready to eat ALL of them, but thankfully was willing to stop after one. We really wanted him to sleep that night! HA!

From our family to yours, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

No comments: