Today we celebrated Mother's Day!
Dustin & Josiah told me I could do anything I wanted to. So, I said I wanted to spend the day at University Village in Seattle. It is an outdoor mall that has my favorite stores. The weather was GORGEOUS & the perfect day for this kind of outing. When we arrived we went straight to "Pallino Pastaria" for lunch. Italian...yum!
Here is my wonderful family eating our salads & applesauce at the beginning of the meal.
After lunch, we stopped by "The Confectionary" to get some chocolate treats. Josiah was begging to finish his candy & go play on the playground. So, I did some shopping while the guys were at the playground.
I am so blessed to having such an amazing little boy. I love being his mother & can't wait to love on him for years to come.
We enjoyed the gorgeous warm weather by playing in the fountain.
Daddy had to join in on the fun, too.
We had a wonderful time at University Village. My guys aren't huge shoppers, but were wonderful & never complained once.
When we arrived home I looked through my wonderful cards & great buys from shopping. I got cards from Chris, Dustin, Josiah & Amanda. Thanks for thinking of me on this special day.
Here are the gifts they bought me from one of my favorite stores...Crate & Barrel.
They also bought me a cool journal & Outback gave me two pieces of Chocolate Chocolate Tower Cake for the price of one. YUMALICIOUS!
We ended this perfect day by eating chocolate cake & playing Finding Nemo Memory Match. I had a wonderful day with my two guys! They spoiled me rotten!!!
What a GREAT Mother's Day!
3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful way to spend Mom's Day!!
Love ya!
Looks like you had a great day! And, you look so beautiful...motherhood does you good!
That was me...April! :-)
Post a Comment