Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bubba Bath Time


Tonight our boys had playtime together in the bath tub.  From the looks on their faces, I think you can tell they enjoyed it!


Ethan has always used an infant tub before now.  I just bought this tub seat today, which is similar to Josiah's baby seat that we sold.  Ethan LOVED it!  He could sit up & splash the water & play with Bubba's toys!  He had an absolute blast until.......


THE LIGHTS WENT OUT!  The light bulb in the bathroom blew out while the boys were taking a bath.  I know Ethan's eyes always get HUGE when the lights go out, so I had to take a picture in the dark knowing what he'd look like.  This was SOOOO funny.  The three of us laughed until we cried.


Ethan was all smiles once the lights came on & he went right back to splashing!


The boys loved bath time together.  They can't wait for their next Bubba Bath Time!

1 comment:

Fox Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Those big eyes are hilarious! Good job getting that pic!