Today I had the opportunity to have a "Me Day!"
I can't even remember the last time I got away to do something other than run errands. I was so excited all week leading up to this day. It was needed!
First, I had lunch with my friend, Kerri. It was so nice to get together & have adult talk with someone else. We both had a craving for Cracker Barrell & boy was it yummy! We had a wonderful lunch chatting & catching up on life, love & ministry.
Then, I went to a Belleza Spa to use a Spa Pedicure Gift Card I received from some friends. Ahhhhhhhhh....relaxation...hot water, bubbles, scrubbing, hot rocks, hot chocolate, a good book & smooth feet when I was done! This is the life! Wonderful!
I ended my day by finding a nice bench & reading more of my book. This sounds boring, but it was wonderful. There was a beautiful calm breeze blowing in my hair with amazing nature sounds around & I never heard "Mommy" once. It was just the peace & quiet I needed. It was so nice to finally have a "Me Day!"



No comments:
Post a Comment