Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day!


Today we decided to spend the day relaxing in our back yard.
Dustin grilled hot dogs for us all to have on the deck.


We also had watermelon, which Josiah had no problem eating most of.  He loves the stuff!


I'm not sure if Ethan enjoyed playing with his toys or eating hot dog the most!


Dustin ran out after lunch & bought two new tomato plants for me.  He knows how much I love fresh tomatoes & wanted me to have some of my very own!  He's so thoughtful!


For dinner we were back on the deck with grilled cheeseburgers & more watermelon.
Ethan's cheeseburger might be the tiniest I've ever seen.  Compare it to my burger on the left.


After dinner & play time in the yard, we fired up the firepit & made some smores.


Usually that means just eating Hershey bars plain & roasting marshmallows.
We rarely actually put them on graham crackers.  Weird...I know!


We had such a wonderful family day together just relaxing & enjoying each other's company.
We are so thankful for those who have served & currently serve our country.
Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: