Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014!


Our precious family on Mother's Day!



I am so bless to be the Mommy of these two amazing boys!  They were so sweet to me all morning.  Dustin got up & made me homemade waffles & bacon.  We all then went to church together.  While we were at church, Josiah gave me a red rose for Mother's Day.


When we got home from church, we watched a little TV & played with toys while Dustin cooked sirloins, baked potatoes, salad & sweet tea!  It was delicious!!!!


Josiah & Dustin baked a Devil's Food Cake for me to enjoy.  Josiah insisted Dustin put a candle on top for me.  So cute!  As you can see, Ethan really wanted to blow it out for me.


After lunch, my boys gave me Mother's Day cards.  Ethan was so proud of his.


Josiah was also proud of his card.


Josiah made this special Mother's Day card & coupon book for me at school.


Ethan wanted to read the card to me.  It was hilarious!
Then Josiah read the card to me in English & it was so funny & so sweet.


This is my Mother's Day bouquet of flowers!
Each one is colored by & featuring my babies!  Best gift ever!


On the left is a picture of the cards from the three men in my life.  On the right is a picture of everything the boys gave me on Mother's Day!

The rest of the day we spent watching princess movies, since I never get to see those...ever.  We also played toys & just enjoyed quality time together!


I am so thankful for the little miracles of Josiah & Ethan.  They bring so much joy & laughter into our home.  I am so thankful God chose me to be their Mommy.  I am so thankful I have a little boy, Isaac, waiting on us in heaven.  I am so thankful God gave me a wonderful husband & Godly father to our boys.  I am so thankful for all the trouble my three guys went through to make this Mother's Day so very special for me.  I am Blessed!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, India Dixon Moody.
Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-In-Law, Janet Elliott Lee.
Happy Mother's Day to my Nan, Helen Elliott.
I pray blessings over you three today!  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: