I have been pushing potty training off for quite some time now for several reasons. First, I had a really hard time with Josiah. Second, I haven't wanted to start during the super busy season we've just come out of. I also knew that we'd probably be moving in the near future & didn't want to potty train right before moving. Well, I finally realized that there's never going to be a good time to potty train & I need to just do this.
I can happily say that Ethan is doing very well. I started one week ago today & it only took 54 hours for it to finally click & he hasn't had one accident since. I'm so proud of him!!!!
With Josiah, it took me trying to figure out what motivates him. Well, with Ethan, that's easy. He constantly wants to play with cars. All day...every day. So, I bought a bag full of 94 cent Hot Wheels. Every time he successfully used the potty, he got a Hot Wheel. This is the number of Hot Wheels he's received since Wednesday. He's so proud of them.
He even loved that we changed his changing table into a dresser.
He says, "I'm a big strong boy now!"
We're so proud of how well Ethan has done with potty training!
No comments:
Post a Comment