Monday, August 10, 2015

1st Day of 4th Grade!


Today is Josiah's 1st Day of the 4th Grade!  I can't believe it.  I know people say it all the time, but it blows my mind that I have a child that is that old.  We are so proud of the young man he is becoming & can't wait to see how God uses him in his school this year.


Josiah has two teachers this year.  Mrs. Triko (left) is his Homeroom, Reading, Language Arts, & Social Studies teacher.  Mrs. Mayfield (right) is his Math & Science teacher.


We picked Josiah up at 11:15am today because the first day is a half day of school.  Josiah had a great first day & is excited about going back tomorrow.  We took him to lunch at the place of his choice.  He chose Outback for his first day of school lunch.


I think we were all excited about having lunch at Outback.


We are so proud of our two boys & don't know what we'd do without them.  We are excited about this new year & to see what it brings for our family, but especially for Josiah as he starts a new school year.  I'm so glad he had a great 1st Day of 4th Grade!

No comments: