Today is my 38th Birthday! Wow...that sounds old!
My day started off nicely. I had a nice breakfast & got to see all three of my guys before they went about their daily routine.
Later in the morning, my friend Kerri stopped by with a pink bag full of my favorites.
Around lunch time, my friend Joscelyn stopped by with some flowers & more chocolate.
Then, Dustin came home & had brought some lunch for us to have together.
After school & nap time were over, I opened my presents.
I started with cards I got in the mail.
I got a gift card from Chris worth the number of years old I am ($38). Ha!
I got a sweet card with money in it from Dad & Mom!
Here are their cards & money!
Then, my boys had all three made me birthday cards. I started with Ethan.
Josiah's turn was next.
And Dustin was last. The cards were all so sweet & beautiful. I will cherish them always.
My guys then gave me a few birthday presents.
I love this one especially. It is a Willow Tree statue of me & my two boys.
All the gifts were exactly what I wanted.
Here they are!
After presents, we all went out to dinner at Olive Garden. Yummy!
We then came home to have some yummy birthday cake!
The guys sang "Happy Birthday" to me &
then I blew out my candles & enjoyed the taste! It was delicious!!!
What a special day with my special guys! They are my best presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment