Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

It's time to make this house begin to look a lot like Christmas!


Our annual tradition is to start by turning on the movie, "Elf."  A family favorite!


We then decorate the Christmas tree as a family.


The boys love finding spots for their favorite ornaments.


The tree is then complete with Dad putting the star on the top of the tree.
Then, I add the presents I've wrapped under the tree for a complete look.


Thanks to these three yahoos for all of their help decorating.


These three guys mean so much to Mommy.


We finish the night by baking fresh chocolate chip cookies.  Yum!


I love this annual tradition & love the finished product.  I would leave up Christmas decorations all year long if I could. Red is my favorite color.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments: