It is Sunday...Sabbath. That will be my excuse for not having taken any pictures. Sorry! We did have a great day today, though. Granddaddy & Grandma got to come to Holy Seed Community Church for the first time. They said they thoroughly enjoyed our home community group & look forward to coming again next Sunday.
After church, Jon & Tracey stayed to watch the Seahawks lose in overtime. Boo hoo! The guys hung out in the living room watching the game. The ladies hung out in the kitchen talking about shopping & looking through the sales papers. Yes, it was very stereotypical.
After nap time we had our traditional Sunday evening movie night in the living room while eating dinner. Josiah watched a new movie that was encouraged by some toys Uncle Chris gave him. He received Mr. Incredible & Dash figurines from the movie, "The Incredibles." Well, Josiah doesn't have this movie, so he didn't know who the characters were. Well, then he had to have the movie, right? Granddaddy & Grandma bought the movie for him yesterday. Josiah was excited to finally see who these characters were & couldn't wait to play with them after dinner.
After Josiah's bedtime, the grownups finished the evening by watching a movie together.
Again, sorry for the lack of pictures. I'll try harder tomorrow!
After Josiah's bedtime, the grownups finished the evening by watching a movie together.
Again, sorry for the lack of pictures. I'll try harder tomorrow!
1 comment:
Oh man--no pictures!! Just kidding! I am so glad I got to meet your parents today, wish I could have gotten there sooner, but I had to do my part to keep the Lynnwood Police busy!!!!! ha!
Love ya,
Amanda
Post a Comment