Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bothell Country Village!

Today Josiah & I met some friends for a play-date at Bothell Country Village. As soon as I opened Josiah's car door, we heard, "Cock-a-Doodle-Doo!" Josiah eyes opened SOOOO wide. He ran around the parking lot until we found the rooster. Little did we know they were EVERYWHERE. Josiah was obsessed with chasing & staring at them.

I finally pulled Josiah away from the roosters to go meet our friends at the coffee shop. They had such a fun time playing in this coffee shopped designed for moms with small kids.

After we left the coffee shop, we fed the ducks &

played on the playground.

To end our journey at Bothell Country Village, we rode the train.

Josiah loves riding on trains.

It's a train on wheels, pulled by a tractor, but Josiah didn't care. He loved it anyway.

This picture perfectly depicts the fun & crazy time we had with Isaac & Alyssa at Bothell Country Village!

1 comment:

Fox Family said...

They finally finished the ship!! That looks like tons of fun!