Papa & Meme came up from Yakima to celebrate the 4th of July with us. We had a great day together. We had a small lunch & then went to see Toy Story 3.
After nap time, we sat down for a nice dinner of cheeseburgers, french fries, fruit & flag cake. YUMMY holiday food!
After dinner the whole neighborhood came out for Rob & Heidi's amazing firework show. We so enjoyed spending time with our neighbors.
Rob asked Dustin to help set off the fireworks. Dustin was thrilled. He is a pyromaniac.
Josiah enjoyed hanging out on the curb with his American Flag. He kept saying, "I'm going to teach the whole world about America."
You would have thought it was the middle of winter, instead of July, to see Larry completely covered up with 5 blankets. He was freezing the entire time. I even served him coffee to see if that would help.
I loved sitting on the sidewalk with my little angel. He was so excited! He even shot a confetti shooter all over me. We laughed & laughed.
Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment