Today was Josiah's last day of Kindergarten!
He went to school this morning very excited to see his friends one more time!
Josiah had no idea, but I was the goody lady today. I brought popcorn, drinks & a movie for Josiah's class to watch while Miss Price cleaned up the room for the break. He was pleasantly surprised.
At the end of the day, Josiah said goodbye to Miss Price & hello to McDonald's...his choice for lunch. But he had to go to a McDonald's that had a PlayPlace. All four of us took Josiah to McDonald's to enjoy his special lunch.
After lunch, Josiah chose to go to Baskin Robbins for dessert. Dustin took Josiah while I took Ethan home for his nap. They had some Father/Son time before Dad's trip.
There's part of me that is excited & proud. There's part of me that wants to shed a tear. My little boy left this morning a Kindergartner & came home a First Grader.
No comments:
Post a Comment