There have been a lot of firsts going on around here lately!
The other day Ethan sat in his new high chair for the 1st time during dinner. He really enjoyed playing with the ball in front of him. The rest of the time he was chewing on his fingers & slobbering. So, I think we're about to get a 1st tooth soon, too.
Ethan has also recently found his feet. It doesn't seem to matter where we are or what we are doing...he is trying to hold his feet. Most days when I'm driving I hear grunting in the back seat. When I stop, I turn to look & he's even trying to hold his feet while he's riding in his carseat. Too funny!
A BIG first happened this morning & then again this afternoon. This morning, Dustin & I walked into Ethan's room & Dustin said, "Hi!" Ethan then said, "Hi" back. This is exactly what Josiah did. His first word was also hi & it happened first thing in the morning. Too funny! Then, later this afternoon, Ethan said, "Mama!"
I am really enjoying all of these firsts!
1 comment:
Wow Ethan! What a big boy!
Post a Comment