Today Dustin & I celebrate our 14th Anniversary. We are on the road all day traveling to North Carolina for Thanksgiving. So, I guess we're having a Happy VANiversary...(get it...we'll be traveling in a van). Anyway, there is no one else I'd rather be sitting in the front of the van with while yelling, "No" & "Stop that" to the 2 beautiful children in the back seat. Listening to "Are we there yet?" is OK knowing that we're still together after 14 years. Life hasn't, nor will it ever be perfect...but it is beautiful still when we're together! I love you Dustin Lee & am thankful for you this Thanksgiving. Thank you for marrying me 14 years ago. Thank you for giving me 3 beautiful children (1 in heaven & 2 on Earth). Thank you for being there for me like no one else whenever I'm down. I can't imagine my life without you & don't want to try. I love you, babe! Happy 14th Anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment