Monday, November 26, 2012

The Book Fair!


Today, Ethan & I went to Josiah's school to join his class at the Book Fair.  The Book Fair happens once a year & kids get to go shopping when it's their time.  Parents & family are invited to join their child's class at this time to help them shop.  Ethan & I surprised Josiah at the Book Fair.  Josiah lit up like a Christmas tree.  It was so cute.  Then, once the surprise was over, he wanted to buy every book in sight.  I told him the predetermined amount & then we dwindled his pile down to that amount.  He was able to buy 1 Phineas & Ferb chapter book, 2 Lego Star Wars books, 1 Phineas & Ferb Drawing book & 1 Phineas & Ferb Joke Book.  He was so excited to be walking away with 5 books.  At the end of shopping time Josiah asked if he could cuddle with his brother for a few minutes.  Of course Ethan loved this.  He loves his big brother so much.  They are so sweet together.  We all had a great time today at the Book Fair!

No comments: